Dubuque, Iowa, April 18, 2016, Timber Design Version 12 features Windows Presentation Foundation technology – an advanced and attactive graphics interface which has large and very intuitive tabs/icons for software operation. Version 12 has also adopted the latest Microsoft coding platform enabling its compatibility with the modern and most recent Windows operating systems, Windows 8 and 8.1. Steel Design 5 is also fully functional in Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems. Here are the key upgrade features:
1. All NEW WPF User Interface transforms Timber Design into a simple, easy to use, and attractive and effective NEW software tool.
2. Remember, the NEW Timber Design module continues to adapt widely accepted NDS 2005 and IBC 2006 Design Codes. Soon, Design Codes will be upgraded to NDS 2015 and IBC 2015.
3. The NEW Release also has a NEW, clean and easier Microsoft Word Report layout.
4. The NEW Report format also now includes information on file location and time of report generation for automatic tracking and auditing.
5. The In-Plane-Shear Load can now be applied over desired load length.
6. NEW files can be saved to ANY directory with ANY name for easier file management and retrieval.
7. NEW file saving and management feature enables all contents in a project to be saved as a single file making management very fast and easy.