Dubuque, Iowa, October 9, 2018, Digital Canal, a leading provider of professional structural engineering and design software, announces the launch of Aluminum Design software version 4.0.
Aluminum Design 4.0 is a brand-new Software. The new version includes the following upgrades and improvements.
- Compliance with Aluminum Design Manual (ADM) 2015 – ASD and LRFD methods.
- Standard Load Combinations specific to ASD and LRFD methods are now available.
- A new shape – ZEE is included with the database which can be used for member design and check.
- Shear results and capacities are calculated for both major and minor axes.
- Total of 4 alloys: 6005A-T6, 6061-T6, 6063-T5 and 6063-T6 are now included for member design and check.
- Updated example in the manual as well as updated section references to code sections.
To view information click HERE.