Company History

Digital Canal Corporation began operations December of 2001 in Dubuque, Iowa as the result of purchasing the Structural Engineering and Building Design Divisions from NASDAQ listed Eagle Point Software.

In December of 2001 the company moved into our new facility, which was built in 1916. The business park is now named Fountain Park and the complex was renovated recently.

The entire complex includes an Italianate mansion (which housed priests at one time), a church and a convent (which Digital Canal now occupies).