Digital Canal is always looking for extraordinary people who strive for success. We recognize that our company’s success is in large part due to the diligence, talent and dedication of our employees.
Digital Canal caters to the needs of its employees with a comprehensive benefits program, including:
- Comprehensive Major Medical health plan
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Short term disability insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vacation time with pay
- Holiday time with pay
- Casual working environment
- Free off street parking
Having completed another record year, Digital Canal is growing and currently has a need for the following positions:
- Structural Engineer: Would have a degree in Structural Engineering, preferably an advanced degree. The ideal candidate would be proficient in programming, preferably C/C++/C# in the Microsoft Developer Studio platform.
- Software engineers: Enhance and update existing products and create new products for our industries.
- Product Specialists: Work directly with software engineers to provide product design guidance for new features / products, work directly with clients in assisting them with questions, providing training, performing product demonstrations, product testing, etc.
- Sales: Our products provide clients with a fast return on their investment and our environment, pay package, etc. is very conducive to sales.
To apply for any of these positions please email your resume to email@example.com
Or mail your resume to:
Digital Canal Corporation
2728 Asbury Road
Dubuque, IA 52001